Ski slopes and resorts can benefit immensely by showing updated videos on their websites that give visitors a taste and feel of what they’re missing. Skiers will be tempted to hit the slopes when they’re transported by a quality video that lets them feel the cold breeze, smell the fresh air, and imagine
all the fun they’d be having if they were skiing.
Most ski websites don’t provide video updates. Some show still images which are better than nothing but aren’t nearly as exciting. Some larger resorts have video but spend a lot of money for it.
Qvision is a brand new, patented, video software that now brings live video updates within reach for virtually any size facility by eliminating the cost and headaches of live video streaming. Widely praised in the transportation industry where it was invented, Qvision has uses in many other industries…like
showing videos of ski slopes.
Qvision isn’t another version of live video streaming. It’s a completely different technology with consistently very high quality video and, since it’s not 24/7 streaming, there are no extra bandwidth costs. By capturing video segments and updating them at your preset intervals, you can entice potential
customers by showing them how great the slopes are right now! Qvision proprietary technology can even capture HD videos over a cellular modem!
BOTTOM LINE? QVISION LETS YOU IMMEDIATELY ENJOY THESE BENEFITS:
- Increase lift ticket sales – daily & seasonal
- Boost equipment, food, & beverage sales as a result of more skiers
- Capture spur-of-the-moment clients who will take a day off to go skiing
- Deepen skier loyalty by showing video updates of current conditions
- Stand out from the crowd by using the latest technology
- Use videos year-round at resorts that offer warm-weather activities
SUBSCRIBING TO QVISION VIDEO SERVICE ALSO LETS YOU ENJOY:
- Quick return on investment – a handful of ticket sales covers the entire cost!
- Multiple views from a single camera, lowering any hardware costs. Live streaming can’t provide this feature. One well-placed camera may be all that’s needed to start.
- No expenses in the off-season because our plan is tailored to the season.
- Camera control by management to view operations, incidents, etc.
LET’S GET STARTED
Qvision video services can generally be used with your existing cameras and can be done economically. We’re offering great terms for Qvision video services and top quality cameras if needed. Axis cameras are the industry leader in performance, technology, and reliability and function in extreme temperatures
without an additional heated enclosure. The camera we recommend is,
the Axis Q6302-E PTZ Network Camera, HD-capable, has Arctic Temperature Control, functions to -50°F, has industry-leading optics and zoom levels, and image stabilization for windy days. It can even see through fog!
We also carry less expensive cameras made by Axis and other manufacturers. However, in extreme environments, the Axis 6042 is simply the best. You will never be disappointed and the camera is covered by a three-year warranty.
LIVE STREAMING COMPARISON – 4 CAMERA VIEWS
- Excess bandwidth fees alone would cost from $1,500 to $4,000 per month
- 4 views require 4 cameras = thousands of dollars more in equipment and installation costs
- If a cellular connection is required, it is completely impractical to live stream due to bandwidth limits and fees. Qvision does not have these limitations, is optimized for cellular, and won’t exceed monthly data plan allotments.
- Qvision can now capture video updates in 720 HD over cellular!
VIEW / DOWNLOAD COLOR BROCHURE
FAQs click for more
FAQs content goes here...